Summer is a time to relax
with a great ball of yarn and a fun pattern
-- ask us for suggestions
Fair Time is almost here.
What wonderful things will you enter this year?
Think of the possibilities for new fall projects!
Another KAL or CAL is in the works......
Upcoming Events and Activities from Cabled Fiber
Felted Purse Class
Saturday August 15 10:30 - 1:30
Create your own unique custom made purse. We’ll be using colorful wool and silk, bubble wrap and your imagination. No previous experience is needed,all levels welcome. 3 hour class.
All materials included $50.00
Wednesday August 12, 5:45 - 8:00
Join with artist Lauralee DeLuca to learn the basics of making a piece of "fiber art". You don’t have to be an artist to make something great! She will cover basics of both flat and 3-D felting. Materials included in the price of the class
$40 includes all materials
Nuno Felted Scarf
Wednesday August 26 5:45 - 8:00
Nuno scarves are an intriguing collaboration using a silk fabric baseand wet felting layers of fibers including wool, mohair, silk and other dyed and natural colored fibers. Come prepared to be amazed at your creations! $55 includes all materials.
Don't forget to enter your knitted, crocheted and felted items. Entry dates are Sunday and Monday August 16 and 17th. More information from the Premium Book. Cabled Fiber will have entry forms and tags available in the store after August 3rd.
Join in these Free Events At Cabled Fiber Studio
- Tuesdays 11-2 Lunch Time knitters. Have an hour to spare? Join the group as they share their current project, explore new techniques and problem solve.
- Wednesday 11-2 Crochet Study Group. Want to explore crochet without the formal class? Learn to read patterns, a new stitch or how to work with a different yarn. No appointment, just drop in.
- Thursday 10-noon (2nd and 4th) NOSSG Spindle Group. Support and drop spindles alike from the North Olympic Shuttle and Spindle Guild join together to explore the craft of hand spinning and to share their learning experiences.
- Thursday 3:30 - 6 Knitting and More Group. Come meet other fiber craft people for a fun after work social gathering. Share your current project and take time for yourself to be creative.
- Saturday 11-2pm Join the knitting and crochet circle as they work on holiday projects. Bring along a cup of coffee or a goodie to share.
- Saturday 1-3pm Free Hat workshops. Let MarySue walk you through her own hat pattern or answer your hat questions. You will need basic knitting experience. Please call to let us know you're coming.
Come spin with us! Join with other spinners from the Region
125 W 1st Street, Port Angeles, Washington 98362
email@example.comVisit our Facebook page