Upcoming Events and Activities from Cabled Fiber
___________________________________________________________________________________Join in these Free Events At Cabled Fiber Studio
Introduction to Wet FeltingBring energy, comfortable clothes and a towel to learn the technique of wet felting. Create a placemat-sized piece of original, usable felt art using colorful carded wool, warm soapy water, bubble wrap, and a swimming noodle. Join Alaska Fiber Artist Lauralee DeLuca for an afternoon of creativity and fun. Call to signup for the next class! $40 plus materials. Call to reserve you space in the next class.
Wednesday May 6th, 5:45 - 8:15 pm
- Tuesdays 11-2 Lunch Time knitters. Have an hour to spare? Join the group as they share their current project, explore new techniques and problem solve.
- Wednesday 11-2 Crochet Study Group. Want to explore crochet without the formal class? Learn to read patterns, a new stitch or how to work with a different yarn. No appointment, just drop in.
- Thursday 10-noon (2nd and 4th) NOSSG Spindle Group. Support and drop spindles alike from the North Olympic Shuttle and Spindle Guild join together to explore the craft of hand spinning and to share their learning experiences.
- Thursday 3:30 - 6 Knitting and More Group. Come meet other fiber craft people for a fun after work social gathering. Share your current project and take time for yourself to be creative.
- Saturday 11-2pm Join the knitting and crochet circle as they work on holiday projects. Bring along a cup of coffee or a goodie to share.
- Saturday 1-3pm Free Hat workshops. Let MarySue walk you through her own hat pattern or answer your hat questions. You will need basic knitting experience. Please call to let us know you're coming.
Come spin with us! Join with other spinners from the Region
125 W 1st Street, Port Angeles, Washington 98362
email@example.comVisit our Facebook page