Coming in May
We offer classes in knitting, weaving, spinning and felting.
Call to schedule your own personal class or to signup for a special group session.
Let us help you be creative!
Join Cabled Fiber Studio
in a Nifty Fifties Girls Night Out
Thursday May 15 from 4-8pm.
Come dressed in your poodle skirt,
bowling shirt, cashmere sweater,
chiffon scarf, saddle shoes,
or greaser's leatherand win a special prize.
Bags will be available for
purchase while supplies last!
Felted Nuno Scarf ClassWednesday May 14 5:45 - 8:15
Nuno scarves are an intriguing collaboration using a
silk fabric base and wet felting layers of fibers including
wool, mohair, silk and other dyed and natural colored fibers.
Come prepared to be amazed at your creations!$45 includes all materials
Coming in June
Spinning Luxury FibersMonday June 9 5:45 - 7:45
More Details Soon!
Join in these Free Events At Cabled Fiber Studio
- Tuesdays 11-2 Lunch Time knitters. Have an hour to spare? Join the group as they share their current project, explore new techniques and problem solve.
- Wednesday 11-2 Crochet Study Group. Want to exploe crochet without the formal class? Learn to
read patterns, a new stitch or how to work with a different yarn. No appointment, just drop in.
- Thursday 10-noon NOSSG Spindle Group. Support and drop spindles alike from the North Olympic Shuttle and Spindle Guild join together to explore the craft of hand spinning and to share their learning experiences.
- Thursday 3:30 - 6 Knitting and More Group. Come meet other fiber craft people for a fun after work social gathering. Share your current project and take time for yourself to be creative.
- Saturday 1-3pm Free Hat workshops. Let MarySue walk you through her own hat pattern or answer your hat questions. You will need basic knitting experience. Please call to let us know you're coming.
If you're a knitter who is in a hurry to finish holiday gifts, you have a treat in store with the release of "60 Quick Knits from America's Yarn Shops". MarySue French, owner of Cabled Fiber Studio, is one of the selected designers in this collection of Cascade Yarn inspired patterns. She is available on Saturdays to sign the book. If you are interested in taking a free hat class, call the store to make a Saturday Afternoon Rendezvous.
Come spin with us! Join with other spinners from the Region
Sunday April 27, 1:00 pm
Forks Branch Library
171 South Forks Avenue
Come join us for spinning
and check out the Fabric in the Forest Quilt Show
106 N Laurel Street, Port Angeles, Washington 98362
email@example.comVisit our Facebook page