Welcome to Cabled Fiber Studio
Located in Downtown Port Angeles
We offer a wide variety of yarns,
spinning and felting fibers
and assistance with your project.
Abstract Fiber Trunk Show
Thursday August 18
10am until 8pmAbstract Fiber produces brilliantly colored, hand dyed yarns and fibers of wool, silk, and exotic blends, created in Portland, OR.
Knitted, woven and felted samples using Abstract will be on display.
Drawings throughout the day.
We offer many classes including Knitting, Crochet,
Spinning, Weaving and Felting.
Most Classes are taught one-on-one to meet your schedule, so just ask.
Click for PDF Flyer
Join in these Free Events At Cabled Fiber Studio
- Tuesdays 11-2 Lunch Time knitters. Have an hour to spare? Join the group as they share their current project, explore new techniques and problem solve.
- Wednesday 11-2 Crochet Study Group. Want to explore crochet without the formal class? Learn to read patterns, a new stitch or how to work with a different yarn. No appointment, just drop in.
- Thursday 10-noon (2nd and 4th) NOSSG Spindle Group. Support and drop spindles alike from the North Olympic Shuttle and Spindle Guild join together to explore the craft of hand spinning and to share their learning experiences.
- Thursday 3:30 - 6 Knitting and More Group. Come meet other fiber craft people for a fun after work social gathering. Share your current project and take time for yourself to be creative.
- Saturday 11-2pm Join the knitting and crochet circle as they work on holiday projects. Bring along a cup of coffee or a goodie to share.
- Saturday 1-3pm Free Hat workshops. Let MarySue walk you through her own hat pattern or answer your hat questions. You will need basic knitting experience. Please call to let us know you're coming.
Come spin with us! Join with other spinners from the Region
No meeting in August, See us at the Clallam County Fair!
125 W 1st Street, Port Angeles, Washington 98362
email@example.comVisit our Facebook page